Routine annual exams including a thorough physical can detect potential health problems and deal with them before they develop further or worsen.Our team of award winning, board-certified NYC primary care physicians in Midtown Manhattan, Union Square/Chelsea and on the Upper East Side in New York City are dedicated to providing the care you need to stay healthy and to help prevent potential disease and illness.
Finest Reputations in NYC and Manhattan
In our practice, you will ALWAYS see a real physician as we feel that a close physician patient relationship is one of the most important ways to maintain health. In many practices in the modern health care environment, patients are seeing mid-level providers rather than their own physicians regularly and our juggled from provider to provider. Our practice spends the times necessary to identify issues often missed into today’s busy health care environment. These components have led to our primary care team having one of the finest reputations in NYC and Manhattan.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★Very friendly, engaging and easy to talk to. Answered several questions and concerns and was thorough during the appointment.
Preventative Primary Care
We offer preventative primary care examinations, screenings, and our patients to help maintain a healthy life catered to your individual needs and risk factors. It is recommended that all individuals, regardless of age, receive a preventative physical exam on an annual basis. Our medical care Upper East Side doctors feel that an annual exam allows you to stay connected to your doctor and ask any questions and bring up any issues that you have not had time or been able to keep up with as you would have liked.
Routine exams can detect potential health problems and deal with them before they develop further or worsen. In addition, general counseling can be given with regard to diet or lifestyle that can be key in prevention and discuss your individual risk factors and concerns. More specific exams with a focus on Women’s health, Men’s health, Work and Insurance physicals are also offered. At Manhattan Primary Care, your iindividualized health is our number one concern.
What your Annual Exam May Include?
- Family medical history screening
- Physical exam
- Blood pressure check
- EKG/ECG (electrocardiogram) testing as needed
- Immunizations recommended as appropriate
- Preventive Wellness Exam for Women
- Preventive Wellness Exam for Male
- Tobacco use screening
- Pre-operative examinations
- Nutritional Counseling
- Laboratory Testing which may include CBC, General and Detailed Chemistry Profiles including liver and kidney function tests, Cholesterol testing, Vitamin Deficiency Testing, Sexually Transmitted Infection (STD/STI) testing including HIV, Hepatitis, Syphillis. Urinalysis with appropriate testing for gonorrhea/chlamydia, Immunization serology testing and other testing as needed
- Screening tests (colonoscopy, mammogram, pap smear, bone density testing and more)
- Referral to specialists and testing for annual eye, skin and gynecological examinations (Pap smear, mammography, etc), colonoscopy
During Your Visit
During your visit, our award winning physicians will provide a comprehensive evaluation of your health care needs and answer any questions you may have. It is important that you feel comfortable with your Primary Care Doctor and we make every effort to make that a reality. We look forward to meeting you in one of our modern and convenient locations in Manhattan!
In The Press
Call now to make an appointment with our award winning, board certified NYC Primary Care doctors regarding your health. We look forward to seeing you!book online now (212) 378-9987
(212) 378-9987 Manhattan Primary Care (Midtown) 51 East 25th Street Ste 453, NY 10010
(212) 378-9987 Manhattan Primary Care (Union Square) 55 W 17th St Ste 105, NY 10011