Your safety is our number one priority. As such, our new policies follow the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local authorities.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Patients will undergo telephone screening questions before their appointments
- Patients should wear a mask when entering the office, or we will provide it to them
- We will check patient temperatures in the office
- We are maximizing social distancing in our offices and waiting rooms
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled or offered televisits
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for patients who prefer the doctor to see them virtually
New safety policies for office & staff:
- We have performed in-service for new policies with the staff
- Appropriate Personal protective equipment (PPE) to be worn during encounters
- Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
For more information visit Manhattan Primary Care Doctors NYC.
In The Press
Call now to make an appointment with our award winning, board certified NYC Primary Care doctors regarding your health. We look forward to seeing you!book online now (212) 378-9987
(212) 378-9987 Manhattan Primary Care (Midtown) 51 East 25th Street Ste 453, NY 10010
(212) 378-9987 Manhattan Primary Care (Union Square) 55 W 17th St Ste 105, NY 10011